Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekend Update

(or, Why I Didn't Post This Weekend)

I feel like every 3 or 4 months I need to remind myself that I am horrible at painting landscapes from photographs.

Yesterday was one of those reminders.

So I won't be posting that, but I can assure you, it was painted. Today has been a lovely Sunday full of tying up loose ends (and walking all the way to The Range to gather materials for a new commission! Yay!), so I will be working on digital paintings (specifically a business card commission) today as my daily painting in order to recover from yesterday's less-than-stellar work.

Thanks for your patience. Tomorrow's painting should be a hoot!

(Also, for those of you who are sticklers about this sort of thing, I should let you know that I only intend on painting on days where I am not otherwise massively occupied with self-employment-related endeavours!)

<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment